Life Redesign Model™, deemed Leading Practice by Accreditation Canada, is characterized by the following:
Learn About The
Life Redesign Model™
- A culture of personal accountability, supported risk taking, social capital and meaningful community participation;
- Services are planned around what the person wants more of in life. Participation in relevant life situations drives the person’s goals;
- Service plans leverage neuroplasticity by pursuing individual goals in real-life, non-institutional settings;
- A “doing-with” coaching approach with blended job roles and a multi-professional coaching team;
- Hire for fit based on personality and values, before qualifications.
The Life Redesign Model™ is an innovative functional approach to have people participating in real-life activities, which are embedded with rehab activities. CONNECT Partners coaches work in partnership with the people we support. We walk beside them to coach and encourage them to redesign their lives.